Monday, May 19, 2008

Playing with my cousins



Madison and Kylee got James a frog pool for his birthday. I think they had more fun in it at first then James. He refused to get in the pool, preferred sitting on the sidelines, until Aunt Torri just set him in it and mommy had her feet in with him. He did finally sit down and play after mommy put the frogs head down.

This is James on the "safe" sidewalk. The poor guy has been sick for his birthday,but for the most part still had a great time.



Look!! He is finally in the water!

3 comments:

StacyParker said...

Tiff, this last picture is my FAVORITE! He doesn't look like a baby here anymore...such attitude at the camera! Thanks so much for inviting me to see your blog cause I just don't ever get to see my little buddy (and thanks to your sister for doing it for you!!) :)

The Aubles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Torri P said...

What cute pictures! And what a GREAT blog! Wow your sister is talented!!! Love ya and miss ya! Give my James E a kiss!